blog award and paying it forward

Monday, July 13, 2009 |

Velvet at vvb32 reads presented me with a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks! (Exciting…my first blog award ever!)

The rules state that: Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs. I have nominated blogs that I am falling in love with day by day!

Seven of my favorite things:

Family & friends (they keep me sane. well, mostly sane)

Books (yes. lots of them!)

Coffee (recently most in love with starbucks’ african (red) whole bean)

Films (admitted theater junkie. love seeing new films and laughing aloud with an anonymous group of fellow movie-goers)

Rainy days (grew up in seattle, so what do you expect?)

Traveling (not the transit time, but the seeing new places, learning new languages and having crazy adventures part)

Water polo (one word: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)

Seven blogs I’m falling in love with:

…do you really want to know? (vibrant card-making adventures)

THE INTERN (a publishing intern tells all)

The Occidental Idiot (diverse academic, theological, filmic and philosophical ramblings)

The Clothes Horse (fashion blog on a budget, with top-notch scenery)

Books and Bards (poetry, book reviews and literary recommendations)

Great White North (a resident of canada blogs about books, baking and what else? canada)

The Garden Handyman (my dad blogs about garden projects. need I say more?)

UPDATE: Laura at Laura's Reviews and Steph at Hey! Teenager of the Year have re-nominated me for this award - thanks Laura & Steph!

4 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

Neat learning a bit about you. I'm gonna have to check out your list of interesting sites. Cheers!

Nicole said...

Thank you so very much, Celi.a! My first-ever award. :) Your enthusiasm and support has meant a lot as I've worked to get my blog off the ground. XXOOXOXO

Aporia said...

Wow, your Dad's blog is really good & his gardening projects are impressive.

Ginny Larsen said...

sank you! i love your "7 favs" and i totally agree--they are DEFINITELY your 7 fav things :D i know cuz i'm at the top of that list under "family" big smile

Newer Posts Older Posts Home