teaser tuesday (57)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 |
It's Teaser Tuesday, a bookish blog meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Here's how it works:


Grab your current read and let it fall open to a random page. Post two (or more) sentences from that page, along with the title and author. Don’t give anything vital away!


“White’s made it up to fourth gear, which makes her coupe the faster beast. Given enough of a straightaway, she would catch me now for sure. There’s only a short distance left to the tracks, though. I still might make it.”


-p. 105 of Robert Paul Weston’s Dust City

10 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Ooh, intense! Great teaser!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I cannot wait to read this!

My teaser is here

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting!

resugo said...

I'm so excited about this book! I've read good things about it. I'm still waiting for my copy to come in to the library. Thanks for the teaser!

Book Bird Dog said...

Sounds like a good race!

Unknown said...

Very cool teaser! It sounds like an exciting race, for sure. And the book cover is awesome!

My teaser is up (finally!):
http://homeofaimala.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-101210.html

~ Amy

Jennifer said...

A very intense sounding moment. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-in-hovering-flight.html

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oooo I'm interested. I hope it goes well :)

Here is my TT :)

beachvintage.com said...

I love licking the bowl, makes me feel a little sick but I keep going! these look nice.

Peaceful Reader said...

I usually let my kids take command of bowl licking but these muffins sound so yummy I might have to lick the spatula myself! Glad your back and I hope life settles in with your new job and longer commute.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home