middle grade march

Friday, March 1, 2013 |
Happy Friday and welcome to Middle Grade March!  What’s Middle Grade March?  Last year I focused on middle grade (MG) books all throughout the month, and I really enjoyed the experience.  I also discovered a lot of lovely books.  So: I’m doing it again.  During March my reviews and content will highlight middle grade fantasy (and perhaps sci-fi, if I see anything appealing), and I’ll keep the calendar below up-to-date with links to everything.  Look out for giveaways! 



Calendar

4/7 – Wrap-up

Do you have a favorite middle grade book?  Recommendations welcome!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE MG March!! You and The OWL do such a fantastic job of celebrating MG. Splendors and Glooms is on my to-read list for the weekend so it was fun to see that on your plan for March. And I'm especially curious about Top Ten Middle Grade Books I Had To Buy... But Remain Unread :)

Alex said...

What a great idea and I am totally impressed that you have the whole month plannned including some great MG books. I will be looking forward to your post all month.

Heidi said...

Yay! I'm a huge MG fan, so of course I'm excited to read everything you have in store for us this month (and hopefully find some new beloved reads).

Tales of Whimsy said...

Yay! I can't wait!

Liviania said...

Oh, I have several of the books you're reviewing lined up in my TBR!

Charlotte said...

Sounds like fun! I'll look forward to it all.

Erica said...

MIDDLE GRADE MARCH!?!?! OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER. MG has been growing on me a lot lately and I need to read more of it :)

Have you read Keeper of the Lost Cities or My Unfairy Tale Life? They are both soooo fantastic!

Kristen said...

Ooooo. You are amazing. I will have to visit your blog more often this month! :)

I love Fablehaven by Brandon Mull and The Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan.

Looking forward to seeing what you have up this month!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home